1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Burning SD video from E-PL2 to dvd?

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by klrman, Aug 22, 2011.

1. klrman

klrman Mu-43 Regular

Aug 11, 2011
    I used Cheetah DVD Burner to burn some of my SD videos from my E-PL2 to a dvd disc, but after it converts the files and burns them, there is a significant image quality loss when viewed on any dvd player. Any good converters out there that would convert AVI to MPEG2 for dvd's without such a huge drop in image quality?

2. klrman

klrman Mu-43 Regular

Aug 11, 2011
    Did a little research and to answer my own question, I have a dvd player that supports DivX so all I need to do is burn the AVI files from my E-PL2 as data files and just change some minor output settings before burning. Going to try this in a few hours. Supposedly the output is going to be just as good as from the camera.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.