1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] bunch of cameras and lenses.... | Location: australia | Ships: worldwide

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by pixelvandal, Feb 23, 2014.

1. pixelvandal

pixelvandal Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jan 23, 2013
    Gold Coast - Australia
    Pav
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    bunch of cameras and lenses....

Prices
    x pro 1 - 640
    8mm samyang fisheye for x - 230
    canon eos m twin lens kit - 320
    nikon v1 10-30 kit - 250

Ships to
    worldwide

Description
    selling up some more camera gear :)

i have a black nikon v1 kit, belongs to my father, lightly used, he does do much photography, i got it for him to photograph his grandkids. he has now moved on to the v2. probably 1500 shots max? excellent condition. $250 (i also know of a place that has stock of the sb-n5 for quite cheap, can throw one in for $30 on top) camera is in original box etc

black eos m twin lens kit. no flash. this was my walk around pocket cam. good fun, around 2000 shots. newest firmware. no marks on touchscreen. 22mm and 18-55mm lens in good condition. glass is clean and clear. works perfect. comes with battery, charger, camera, two lenses and strap. $320

Fuji x pro 1 body. great condition. around 4000 shots. moved to a nikon d600 now for my event photography :)
    screen protector on since day one, functions perfect. in box with all expected accesories $640

Samang 8mm fisheye. in box, perfect. great cheap fun lens, $230.

i dont see the point in advertising at a higher price to what you want. so those prices are what i would like. in australian dollars.
    i dont think they are unreasonable.

feel free to contact me and i can email photos etc or answer any questions. thanks!

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    australia post

Shipping charge
    actual cost

Handling time
    24hrs

References
    ebay pavel_lukl

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.