Bullet Holes

mpeg

4/3 Activist...
Real Name
Gordo
M-26-7 July 26th 1953 Fidel Castro forces attack the Moncada Barracks at Santiago Cuba...

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Tom Remisoski
It's not quite the case where I live in Michigan, although I'm sure I could find some on private property.

Maybe I can create a Luminar "bullet hole" preset or something... :)
Post your photos of things with bullet holes. Perhaps this is a mostly rural western thing, but it seem that people in my area love to put bullet holes in everything they see.

Brownie

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Tim
It's not quite the case where I live in Michigan, although I'm sure I could find some on private property.

Maybe I can create a Luminar "bullet hole" preset or something... :)
You must not get out on the back roads much. Up north is a mecca for sign shooting.

Anyway Harvey, as soon as I saw this thread I knew what I'd post but it took a few weeks for me to find the time. These are from the war of 1812, specifically the Battle of Frenchtown, January 22, 1813. They look a bit foggy because they're protected behind a piece of weathered plexiglass. This is the oldest wood structure in Michigan.

Buckshot
1812_0001 by telecast, on Flickr

Musket Ball
1812_0002 by telecast, on Flickr

Real Name
What Is Real Anyway?
You must not get out on the back roads much. Up north is a mecca for sign shooting.

Anyway Harvey, as soon as I saw this thread I knew what I'd post but it took a few weeks for me to find the time. These are from the war of 1812, specifically the Battle of Frenchtown, January 22, 1813. They look a bit foggy because they're protected behind a piece of weathered plexiglass. This is the oldest wood structure in Michigan.

Buckshot
View attachment 7237161812_0001 by telecast, on Flickr

Musket Ball
View attachment 7237121812_0002 by telecast, on Flickr
I think this one is a little more contemporary.

M1024929-1 by Harvey Richards, on Flickr

Real Name
Tom Remisoski

Buckshot
View attachment 7237161812_0001 by telecast, on Flickr

Musket Ball
View attachment 7237121812_0002 by telecast, on Flickr
Very cool. I grew up just north of Monroe.

4Paul

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Paul Keller
I tried to punch a hole through a droplet of water, but never found the damaged droplet! (from the old film days, in 1984: .22LR projectile fired from a Hämmerli 150e Match Pistol, exposed on Ilford FP4 with EG&G Microflash 549 - all a matter of timing, with photo-diode and delay circuits).

Last edited:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom