1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Buh Bye For Now

Discussion in 'The Watering Hole' started by dcisive, Feb 20, 2014.

1. dcisive

dcisive Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 19, 2010
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Lee
    Just wanted to stop by and say it's been a real pleasure hanging out with ya'll for the last 5 or so years. I am not too sorry to report I've moved on to a Fuji X-T1 and their wonderful lenses for now. I've knocked around in the DSLR realm for 15 years and came upon the wonderful world of light weight photography beginning with the PL1 and had several mft bodies since that ending with a EM1 setup. But just wanted to move to something a bit more esoteric I guess with a dash of fairy dust in the process. So you all take care and keep taking pictures. Perhaps we'll run into each other again some time. :biggrin:

2. gr8Shot

gr8Shot Mu-43 Regular

Nov 13, 2013
    You highlight the idea that mirrorless camera consolidation could be on the horizon. Too many formats and lenses with fewer distinctive features may mean we are all in the same forums again before you know it :biggrin:. Have fun.

3. orfeo

orfeo Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 27, 2013
    FR
    Bue Bye! Enjoy taking Mirrorless pics!

4. Jay86

Jay86 Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 26, 2012
    Have fun with the new setup. :thumbup: If there's another system thats enticing to me its definitely the Fuji lineup.

5. zulfur666

zulfur666 Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 30, 2014
    have fun and Godspeed.

6. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Jim
    Take care, Lee.

Regards,

Jim

7. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    See you, Lee!

8. Replytoken

Replytoken Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 7, 2012
    Puget Sound
    Ken
    You were so excited about getting your E-M1 when they were initially released. I am happy that you like your Fuji, but feel sad that you barely got to know your new Oly.

Good luck,

--Ken