Bugger Brighton

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by lubov, Nov 19, 2012.

1. lubov

lubov Mu-43 Veteran

Apr 4, 2011

Comments and critisisms more than welcome, thanks for looking.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Jodie_harsh

Jodie_harsh Mu-43 Regular

Oct 13, 2012
    London
    Nice set. Really like the colours and ambiance. What did you shoot with, any processing?

3. lubov

lubov Mu-43 Veteran

Apr 4, 2011
    Hi Jodie thanks for your comments. They are shot on a GF1 with a bit of toning in photoshop. They do have a snapshot kind look but my main aim was to get them to work colourwise.

4. robbie36

robbie36 Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 25, 2010
    Bangkok
    rob collins
    Great stuff....

Nicely observed all round.

Loved the guy in the suit with his plastic bag. And the glum japanese tourists with the red London bus behind them with the 'enjoy' sign. And fat brits and seagulls - you cant go wrong.

5. caimi

caimi Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 13, 2012
    middle US
    Caimi caimiphotography.com
    The man and woman crossing the street is brilliant! He's looking out for them. She's looking out for him. The gargoyle sees all. Thanks.

6. Iansky

Iansky Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 26, 2009
    The Cotswolds, UK
    Nice set of images - My wife and I usually visit Brighton but not managed it this year.

It is a street photographers dream especially the Lanes area frequented by the students, graffiti and clothing from all eras.

Thanks for sharing these and the memories they conjure up.

7. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Definitely an interesting set, great variety and strong colors. :cool:

8. lubov

lubov Mu-43 Veteran

Apr 4, 2011
    Thanks everyone for thier feedback it really does make a difference. I will endeavour to comment more on shots as I often see things I like but forget to post my appreciation using the lazy thumb button instead.
    For me personally I prefer this side of the forum than the "latest new gear talk" but I'm probably just an embittered GF1 user!