1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

BUGGED ABOUT GF7

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by warrusty, Mar 17, 2016.

1. warrusty

warrusty New to Mu-43

Jun 11, 2011
    Really enjoying my GF7. It's not just a selfie camera! Apparently discontinued, so scoop them up while still available. Here's a shot taken at Leu Gardens in Orlando. They had a special exhibit with giant man-made insects. With the 12-32mm lens, a nice comfortable carry. color ant.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  2. HarryS

HarryS Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 23, 2012
    Midwest, USA
    I saw those bugs in 2008. Good to know they're still out and about in the world.

3. Replytoken

Replytoken Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 7, 2012
    Puget Sound
    Ken
    I picked one up with the two-lens kit when Costco had them on sale last year. I mainly wanted the lenses, but found the body to be quite fun, especially when I can use it like a waist level finder. I took it with me to dinner the other night as my FIL wanted photos of our nieces and nephews (their grandchildren), and when I pulled it out everybody at the table remarked about how "cute" it looked, and most wanted to see it up close. It seems it's a love/hate kind of camera.

--Ken

4. Estrellas321

Estrellas321 Mu-43 Regular

Feb 19, 2015
    Vancouver, BC
    Thanks for posting. I was thinking about getting a GF7 for a "for-fun" type camera to go alongside the more serious GX7. I just need to decide if I want the brown or white :p (if only it had the blue from GM1 then it would be a no-brainer!)