Buachaille Etive Mòr

Glenn S

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Panasonic G1 with 14-45 lens
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

grebeman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Barrie
Glenn,
A beautiful subject well handled. Had it been my photograph i would have been tempted to try and lighten the foreground by just a tiny amount, but that's just my opinion, nothing to say that it would have been a better rendering.

Barrie

grebeman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Barrie
Now that it is dark outside and the room lighting conditions are different I have to admit that i wouldn't do anything to alter it either, so i withdraw my earlier comments, that change has raised it into the category of "gorgeous".

Barrie

michaelfinch

Mu-43 Regular
Hi Glenn. Great pic of the big shepherd. Most I've seen are more 'pretty' but your's shows it with weather too. Many years ago two of us were (almost) blown off - round the corner of the right hand slope in your pic there's a gentle route we tackled on ice. No problems until hailstones came rushing in on the wind. Under several layers with a Ventile outer jacket (anyone remember Ventile?) I could feel the hail like soft bullets. Then it cleared. Then it came again. And again it filled in all the steps we had cut in the ice. Time to go home! Clachaig for a wee dram.
BYW: I took some snaps that day on a Rollei 35. There's a forum somewhere, I'm sure, but why can't digital deliver a full frame compact of that size? I undestand some of the issues with lens design/coverage but............?
Cheers
Michael.

Glenn S

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Thank you all for your kind comments, I was initially disappointed with my shots but managed to rescue this one, which I really like too!

Kosta

Mu-43 Veteran
fantastic work glenn, the composition and the lighting feels so right. I could look at this for hours :) hope you get a nice print made up!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom