Bruges in 7-14 with a DMC-GM1

Ricoh

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Steve
For some reason the picture(s) aren't showing.
I assume they taken with the Panasonic 7-14mm.

Iconindustries

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
I liked it Pier. My first impression was at the clarity and colours, they look fantastic. Did you add any colour corrections in editing?

The flickering light in the water really made for a good still shot yet something small that drew me in.

best,
icon

mattia

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Very nice.

How's the flare situation with the GM1 and the 7-14? Once it drops down in price, it may become a viable option as a dedicated wideangle camera for me if it doesn't do the crazy blobby nonsese. Played with a GM1 yesterday at the store, and really like the form factor. Reminds me of my RX100 in a lot of (positive) ways, although the dial is fiddlier/smaller.

WeddingEtCetera.Com

New to Mu-43
Real Name
Pier-Yves Menkhoff
I liked it Pier. My first impression was at the clarity and colours, they look fantastic. Did you add any colour corrections in editing?

The flickering light in the water really made for a good still shot yet something small that drew me in.

best,
icon
Sorry for the delay in the answer but I was not informed.
No correction during the editing.
I did an another film about the Opéra de Paris with a test of the Ball Pod.
Have a nice sunday…

Pier-Yves

[video=vimeo;90310639]http://vimeo.com/90310639.[/video]

WeddingEtCetera.Com

New to Mu-43
Real Name
Pier-Yves Menkhoff
Yes, it is a video… taken with the Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 and the Lumix 7-14 lens.
No more.
Cheers,

Pier-Yves

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom