1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Brown Panasonic GF5 Body with Accessories | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by brianb032, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brianb032

brianb032 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0

Jan 10, 2011
    N.Carolina
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Brown Panasonic GF5 Body with Accessories
    </br>Prices</br> $158
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> I am selling a mint brown Panasonic GF5 for $158 shipped and paypal'd within the United States. Please message me if you're interested.

• The camera is mint in nearly every way possible. There is one light graze on the LCD, but you need to shine it under a pretty strong lighting source to catch it.
    • The package ships with the brown GF5, the OEM battery, charger, AV cable, neckstrap, USB transfer cable, manual, software discs, the manufacturer box, and paperwork/receipts. Many of the items are unopened and untouched.
    • The camera was purchased brand-new on April 13, 2013, so it is still under manufacturer warranty for a really long time. Beyond that, I have it covered under my Amex too for an extra year.
    • Please click on the thumbnails below for larger photos.

View attachment 275343 View attachment 275344 View attachment 275345 View attachment 275346
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> -
    </br>Shipping charge</br> -
    </br>Handling time</br> -
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.