1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Brian's GH2 Book Is Available.....

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by Tom Swaman, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Tom Swaman

Tom Swaman Mu-43 Veteran

Brian,
    I have tried four times to reply to your PM. Sincs the reply function is not woorking, here is what I wrote:

Brian,

Thank you ever so much for following through. I have ordered your book from Amazon. I, like you, was totally surprised to learn that Amazon states that shipment will be in 1 to 2 months.

Brian, I totally understand your frustrations. Our high speed world really lacks true quality, true speed and a whole lot oc courtesy and care for one's fellow man. I find that humans have decreased in their intelligence and in their use of their intelligence and in their productivity. No, I am not a cynic, but it is very difficult to watch man destroy man and the value of precious life.

Oh well, I am ruly looking forward to reading your book when and if it arrives.

Please have a beautiful day.

Best regards,
    Tom

FELLOW GH@ OWNERS, now you can order Brian Matsumoto's long awaited book!

• Like Like x 1
  2. brnmatsumoto

brnmatsumoto Mu-43 Regular

Jul 18, 2010
    Los Angeles, CA
    Tom,

Thank you for your kind words. I tried to use the PM as well, but was rejected several times. So I am taking the liberty to respond on the open forum.

First, thank you for paying a writer the highest compliment: an interest in a book I wrote. A thanks should also be presented to the members of this forum, whose comments, questions and answers, played an important part in writing the book. All of the Panasonic G series cameras are wonderful working tools and I have had the pleasure of using them on legacy lenses, as well as microscopes and telescopes. As a retired scientists, these cameras are remarkable recording tools. As a hobbyist, they are my constant companions on my vacations and "fun" shots.

Brian Matsumoto

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tom Swaman

Tom Swaman Mu-43 Veteran

Brian,

I wrote two more times to you and then send my copied message to you at your e-mail on your website. I could not get the PM reply function here to acknowledge working. Oh well, perhaps our photo friends can benefit from reading these posts.

Best regards,
    Tiom

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tom Swaman

Tom Swaman Mu-43 Veteran

VOILA! I just received notification from Amazon.com that they are now shipping the book in one to two weeks.

Best regards,
    Tom

5. Tom Swaman

Tom Swaman Mu-43 Veteran

My Copy Arrived and it is READABLE!

2220 good and readable pages that are well indexed on the GH2 arrived this day. No, I have not yet read the entire book, but I do plan to do so in the very near future. I did read the first few chapters and perised the Index. This is a good reference book that appears well written. I think you fellow GH2 owners will definitely want to consider this for your library. It appears to be much easier to use than the manual provided with the camera.

Best regards,
    Tom

• Like Like x 1
  6. meyerweb

meyerweb Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Sep 5, 2011
    2000 pages? I don't think I could manage to finish that. (;-)}

• Like Like x 1
  7. Tom Swaman

Tom Swaman Mu-43 Veteran

My next book is going to be a stenographer's typing manual.....sorry about my error. The actual number of pages is 260.

Best regards,
    Tom