Brian Mosley

Herman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Is Brian still an active member on this forum ?
Brian was the kind person who suggested joining this great forum.
Oh well thanks to Brian I did.:thumbup:
The last month(s) I really miss his threads and replies.
So I wonder how's Brian doing !
Any replies are welcome, thanks in advance.

pdh

Mu-43 Top Veteran
thanks Streetshooter & BBW ... I'd certainly noticed his absence and wondered why - as I've said elsewhere, Brian was tremendously helpful and supportive in helping get my E-P2 repaired, so I'm very glad to hear he is OK and only temporarily away ...

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
I couldn't agree with you more about Brian's helpfulness. I think I almost drove him crazy for a while peppering him with my PEN related questions, but he never once hinted that he was tired of answering.

Brian, you are missed!

Boyzo

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I was wondering too :smile: yes he is missed for his presence and his photos

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Hello friends,

thank you for your kind thoughts, I am indeed committed to a work project at the moment which is taking most waking moments during the week, and as a family man, every moment at the weekend is devoted to Karen and the kids... I'm also limited for internet access so will be popping by to pick up any requests, but unable to take as active part as I would love.

I'll be back :wink:

Cheers

Brian

Herman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I expected that Brian would go online after Xmas time. Hey Brian where are you, are you still operating in "stealth mode" (smile).

Otto

Mu-43 Regular
Interesting this was brought up today as I was just thinking about Brian as well. Hope he is back soon.

Good shooting,
Otto...

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom