1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Brand spanking new Panasonic G3 Kit (Black)

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Hyubie, Aug 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyubie

Hyubie Unique like everyone else

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Oct 15, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Herbert
    I ordered two G3 kits (the other one was supposed to be for another :43: member). Long story short, I received a b*ll message saying only one unit is allowed for pre-order. Even so, I did not touch the order, and I let the other member know about it, and told him not to hold his breath. He didn't, and he went ahead with another retailer. Turned out they still are going to ship 2 units.

Problem is, I wanted the Choco G3, and they shipped the Black G3. (Looking at the unit now, I'm still tempted to keep it instead.) So I think I'm going to get mine on September. :crying: This unit arrived not one hour ago from the Brown truck.

Another thing is, over the last weekend something BIG suddenly loomed large in the very near future, and I have to rein in my finances.

So, there it is. I am selling at retail ($699), + Paypal and shipping. Reasonable offers will be considered.

PM me if you are interested. Attached are the images - I did not remove any unit from their plastic/cloth cover (except let the body peek a little), otherwise I might really give in then and just keep the d@mn3d thing.

Attached Files:

2. Hyubie

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Oct 15, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Herbert
    Bump - just in case someone is interested, PM me for offers.

Will probably give it a shot until tomorrow. If there are no taker, then I'll just cancel the Choco G3 and use this one. It's too much effort keeping myself from this unit. :smile:

3. Hyubie

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Oct 15, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Herbert
    Withdrawn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.