1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Brand New Panasonic GH2 14-42MM

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by BuyMyGH2, Jun 4, 2011.

1. BuyMyGH2

BuyMyGH2 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jun 4, 2011
    I have a brand new panasonic GH2 I picked up for a friend in Beijing, but it turns out she already got her new camera so she didn't need it when I got back.

I opened it to verify that I could change the menu to english and that it took pictures but it's never been used other than that.

I have my own american panasonic GH2 so I have no need for this...I don't know the differences between pal/ntsc so you may need to look that up. It is the chinese model, but it's made in the same factory as the American one. All the labels/buttons are in english and it comes with an american charger as well.

Cheapest price I could find was $1079 on amazon and these are sold out everywhere so I'm asking $1000 OBO. Not looking to make money on this just want to sell it and get at least some of what I paid back.

Shoot me an email at michiarohrssen@gmail.com if you're interested.