1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Brand new from Mississippi

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by dulaney22, Aug 18, 2010.

1. dulaney22

dulaney22 Mu-43 Regular

Aug 18, 2010
    Hey guys and gals! I'm Lee . . . new to all things exceeding point and shoot photography. I've always wanted to delve a little and now seems to be the time. I haven't bought a m4/3 yet, but hoping to pick up a good E-P1 used tomorrow. Been reading the board for a week or so now and it's great. I hope you will have me.

• Like Like x 1
  2. everythingsablur

everythingsablur Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 4, 2010
    Toronto, ON
    Welcome, and good luck on your E-P1 purchase!

3. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

I like brand Spankin new ppl. Thanks for joining mate. Hope to see you around on the threads.
    See ya round like a rissole..
    icon

4. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Lee, glad to meet you and please promise to update us when you get that E-P1. Looking forward to your photos, too.:thumbup:

5. Alf

Alf Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Northeastern Tuscany
    Welcome!

6. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome - :43: is the way to go - you'll love the increase in image quality.

7. dulaney22

dulaney22 Mu-43 Regular

Aug 18, 2010
    Thanks for the welcome guys!!

Yeah, about 10 years ago I made the mistake of buying a Canon SLR. The mistake had nothing to do with the camera, just that i wan't ready to develop film and soon learned that lugging that huge camera around was certainly a chore. The last use it saw was at the Memphis zoo. My little girl (at that time) had fallen and when I bent over to pick her up the camera almost knocked her out!:smile:

I had wanted a DSLR, but until realizing these were being made, I knew I would never tote it. I actually stumbled upon m4/3 in looking for a camcorder to take on an upcoming Disney trip. So glad I did!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.