Brand new from Mississippi

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by dulaney22, Aug 18, 2010.

1. dulaney22

dulaney22 Mu-43 Regular

Aug 18, 2010
    Hey guys and gals! I'm Lee . . . new to all things exceeding point and shoot photography. I've always wanted to delve a little and now seems to be the time. I haven't bought a m4/3 yet, but hoping to pick up a good E-P1 used tomorrow. Been reading the board for a week or so now and it's great. I hope you will have me.

• Like Like x 1
  2. everythingsablur

everythingsablur Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 4, 2010
    Toronto, ON
    Welcome, and good luck on your E-P1 purchase!

3. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

I like brand Spankin new ppl. Thanks for joining mate. Hope to see you around on the threads.
    See ya round like a rissole..
    icon

4. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Lee, glad to meet you and please promise to update us when you get that E-P1. Looking forward to your photos, too.:thumbup:

5. Alf

Alf Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Northeastern Tuscany
    Welcome!

6. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome - :43: is the way to go - you'll love the increase in image quality.

7. dulaney22

dulaney22 Mu-43 Regular

Aug 18, 2010
    Thanks for the welcome guys!!

Yeah, about 10 years ago I made the mistake of buying a Canon SLR. The mistake had nothing to do with the camera, just that i wan't ready to develop film and soon learned that lugging that huge camera around was certainly a chore. The last use it saw was at the Memphis zoo. My little girl (at that time) had fallen and when I bent over to pick her up the camera almost knocked her out!:smile:

I had wanted a DSLR, but until realizing these were being made, I knew I would never tote it. I actually stumbled upon m4/3 in looking for a camcorder to take on an upcoming Disney trip. So glad I did!