1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Brand new beaiful Sony A7s | Location: Russia | Ships: Worldwide

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by juliche, Feb 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. juliche

juliche Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Sep 10, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Brand new beaiful Sony A7s

Prices
    $1770

Ships to
    Worldwide

Description
    Bought it new at Sony Center in Moscow and decided to stay with my A7. In fact I bought Panasonic LX100 at the same time for 4k video so A7s is sort of excessive for me right now.

*** I have a friend coming to the US in about a week (on march 25th) and he could bring A7s in person to avoid any hassles with customs and shipping ****

So it comes in its original package I even have not opened. Guess its under international Sony warranty

[​IMG]

And the price is only $1770

Please take your chance to buy it at this price. If I list it on Ebay, I will have to add ebay and ppl commissions. We can avoid it and make everyone happy

I have sold many items here, on LL and getDPI forums, but mostly am operating at Ebay under "juliche" username and have a hundred of + feedbacks so you can just write me there to check this is me.

Items are located in Russia and I ship worldwide no problem especially in EU. Shipping would cost from $25 I guess depending on the post. Customs value can be lowered if needed. Courier post is also possible.

As for payments, I accept Paypal and Moneybookers and wire trasnfer within EU and the US.

Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions.

Best,
    Andre

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    Shipping method
    -

Shipping charge
    -

Handling time
    -

References
    -

Additional comments
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
  2. juliche

juliche Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Sep 10, 2012
  3. juliche

juliche Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Sep 10, 2012
    bump
    *** I have a friend coming to the US in about a week (on march 25th) and he could bring A7s in person to avoid any hassles with customs and shipping ****

4. juliche

juliche Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Sep 10, 2012
  5. juliche

juliche Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Sep 10, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.