Bower 7.5mm Fisheye for $200 on B&H

RoadTraveler

Mu-43 All-Pro
snip...
Back-ordered
Expected availability: August 29 2013

I believe you can still order.
That's correct, and I just ordered one.

Backordered until "tomorrow" is fine with me, though I'll be impatiently waiting for the slow truck free shipping. :wink:

My cash flow is low from all the lenses I’ve purchased, but the deals available for the m4/3 system are amazing.

The Panasonic 45-175 for $210 from Amazon recently probably beats this offer, but any new lens for $200 seems a fantastic (if temporary) deal. Hope I can make some good, fun images with my first fisheye.

Thanks for sharing the hot deal information! :thumbup:

ApGfoo

Mu-43 Regular
I wonder why only the Bower branded ones are on sale and not the rest. Either way, I can't wait to use it for video with my slider.

zane73

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Patrick
Bower, Samyang, & Rokinon as far as I know are basically the same.

I'm very tempted by this deal and have been stalking the image thread, but I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger. So tempted!

jpig

Mu-43 Regular
Price seems to have jumped to $249. At least that's what it was when I checked a few minutes ago.

zane73

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Patrick
Price seems to have jumped to $249. At least that's what it was when I checked a few minutes ago.
YES! Now I can go back to not being tempted by this lens.... was so close to pulling the trigger on this one, but just couldn't deal with the fishiness.

darrenleow

Mu-43 Regular
Been thinking about this lens for some time, especially with a trip to Europe planned for later this year! Bought one yesterday at the $199 price! Even shipped internationally, it's still cheaper than local used prices.

Thanks for the tip!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom