[EXPIRED] Bought: WTB good condition G1 body.

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by bilzmale, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I've talked myself into needing a G1 (see thread) and am watching a few on eBay. The one I like best is here and has 3 days to run.

I would be more than happy to give my business to a forum member so PM me if you have a nice G1 for sale.

2. cadmunky

cadmunky New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Mar 12, 2010
    Hi Bill, SRS Microsystems are selling new G1 bodies for £299 and I believe Panasonic have extended the £50 cashback offer till the end of May which makes the camera you're looking at on eBay seem a little pricey.

3. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Thanks for that. I am in Australia but am used to buying overseas and have a UK mailing address that will forward for me. Worth considering. Body only not available and best price with kit lens is nearly $1000.

4. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator Moderator

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Bill, I am considering selling my red G1 and sent you a PM with some more details.

5. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator Moderator

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    On second thought, I'm not quite ready to part with the G1 yet. Hope you find one for a good price soon!

6. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I won't meet the first condition. Nice thought though.

1. You will qualify for £50 (UK resident) or €55 (Ireland resident) Cash Backand an additional 2 years free warranty period (total of 3 years) providedyou see an in-store demonstration of a Panasonic Lumix G1 digital camera and purchase a qualifying product from the same dealer during the promotional period.

7. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

OK I have bought a G1 body - hope to have it in a week or so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.