1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Bought: WTB good condition G1 body.

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by bilzmale, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I've talked myself into needing a G1 (see thread) and am watching a few on eBay. The one I like best is here and has 3 days to run.

I would be more than happy to give my business to a forum member so PM me if you have a nice G1 for sale.

2. cadmunky

cadmunky New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Mar 12, 2010
    Hi Bill, SRS Microsystems are selling new G1 bodies for £299 and I believe Panasonic have extended the £50 cashback offer till the end of May which makes the camera you're looking at on eBay seem a little pricey.

3. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Thanks for that. I am in Australia but am used to buying overseas and have a UK mailing address that will forward for me. Worth considering. Body only not available and best price with kit lens is nearly $1000.

4. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Bill, I am considering selling my red G1 and sent you a PM with some more details.

5. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    On second thought, I'm not quite ready to part with the G1 yet. Hope you find one for a good price soon!

6. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I won't meet the first condition. Nice thought though.

1. You will qualify for £50 (UK resident) or €55 (Ireland resident) Cash Backand an additional 2 years free warranty period (total of 3 years) providedyou see an in-store demonstration of a Panasonic Lumix G1 digital camera and purchase a qualifying product from the same dealer during the promotional period.

7. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

OK I have bought a G1 body - hope to have it in a week or so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.