1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] BOUGHT: Panasonic 20/1.7

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by dixeyk, Feb 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    Who doesn't right? Well...I have been selling off my manual focus lenses due vision issues. This has made me realize that I have only 2 AF lenses (the 17/2.8 and the 14-42 kit lens). I don't NEED another lens but then again for me photography is a hobby and hobbies are rarely about need. :eek:

If you have a Panasonic 20/1.7 that you are wanting to sell PM me.

I also have a few nice legacy lenses that I would be willing to throw in to a trade+cash deal if you're interested in that sort of thing.

2. dixeyk

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    I figured this would not be a simple task...BTW, I am willing to buy it outright OR trade (if you want to do that) OR a combination of both.

...or maybe I just need to rethink this.

3. herzzreh

herzzreh New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jan 17, 2011
    I have one. About a month old, used for four days total, like-new condition. Was bought brand new at J&R in January. Turned out to be not my cup of tea but too late to return.

$320 + shipping.

4. dixeyk

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    Still looking for a Panasonic 20/1.7. I've been too slow on the draw on 2 of them in the past few days. Is there anyone out there with a brand new 14mm feeling that they don't need their 20mm anymore. If so, i'm here to give it a good home. I suppose I should be clear that I'm on a bit of a budget (probably not that wise considering the popularity of the lens). I can go to up to $275.

5. dixeyk

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    Surely SOMEONE must want to sell their 20?

6. Streetshooter

Streetshooter Administrator Emeritus

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Dec 15, 2009
    Phila, Pa USA
    I may be selling my outfit, I'll let you know this eve.

7. dixeyk

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    I would love you forever :biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.