1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Bought an eBay faux leather case for E-PL1

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Roark, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Roark

Roark Mu-43 Regular

Feb 10, 2011
    Boston, MA
    Bought a case accidentally for an E-PL1 instead of the E-PL2. Thankfully, I was able to sell it for the same price I bought it for (only $20 bucks) so it worked out fine. I figured since some of you may be interested in buying a case for your E-PL1 and are wondering how the case looks, I took the liberty of taking some pictures with the camera inside the case; those eBay pictures don't really show how it fits. I did ,however, find the strap that comes with it to be extremely cheap. I didn't trust it and felt that if someone tried to dash with it, or something of similar force, it wouldn't hold at all. I kept the OEM strap on it instead.

The case fits it extremely well and looks really good. Sure, it would be nice to have the real leather ones I have seen online but I don't have over $100 to spend on a case and wouldn't want to. I am the kind of person who gets really annoyed when expensive items get a scratch or scuff so a case this cheap is perfect for someone like me since I won't really care if it gets scuffed up. I'll stop my rambling, so I'll get on with the pictures.

Untitled by PeraltaC775, on Flickr

2. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Looks good for the price - do you have a link?

3. Roark

Roark Mu-43 Regular

Feb 10, 2011
    Boston, MA