1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Boston m43 mixer This Wednesday @ 7:30

Discussion in 'Mu-43 Member Activities, Meetups, and Hangouts' started by Arvin, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Arvin

Arvin Mu-43 Regular

Jan 18, 2012
    Hi All!

There will be a mixer at Kingston Station (a restaurant) on Wednesday at 7:30pm and I would like to extend an invitation to anyone in the Boston Area.

Bring your cameras, have a drink maybe a bite and get to know other local photographers!

You can see the event in the google community that Amin started:

m43 google event

Hope to see you there!

-Arvin

2. Arvin

Arvin Mu-43 Regular

Jan 18, 2012
    any chance for a sticky? :)

3. Arvin

Arvin Mu-43 Regular

Jan 18, 2012
    It seems the event didn't gain traction from tonight - I think it's safe to say it's a no show.

Stay tuned for future boston events!

-a

4. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Jim
    I dunno about Boston, but it's about -8 Celsius in Detroit. Not a great time for photo walks, except for those more intrepid than I (and who have more than two batteries :biggrin:).

Good luck with the next event!

Regards,

Jim

5. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    First time I saw this e-mail (edit: I meant posting). My other issue is I'm in the burbs and don't get downtown. But if someone is thinking of trying again, I'd like to be counted.

Here's a silly idea -- anyone open for Newton? It's car-accessible and T-accessible.

6. Arvin

Arvin Mu-43 Regular

Jan 18, 2012
    Yeah - I couldn't find a proper sub-forum for the mixer....maybe there should be an "events" subform?

Also, the µ43 google+ community has 600+ members, but I'm not sure who checks that.

I'm sure better dissemination, and visibility could help.

Next time!

-a

7. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Darn, I missed this too, and I visit the G+ page regularly! Next time send me a message, and I'll try to help spread the word.

• Like Like x 1
  8. davidzvi

davidzvi Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 12, 2012
    Outside Boston MA
    David
    There is a google group?

9. Arvin

Arvin Mu-43 Regular

Jan 18, 2012
    Amin, Yes I'll let you know...I think we're still trying to evolve the best form of communication to get word out for events and such, but it will get there. Looking forward to meeting the local µ43 community.

by the way they keyboard shortcut for "µ" is alt+0+1+8+8 :)