1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Boots are made for walking

Discussion in 'The Watering Hole' started by Vincen77o, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Vincen77o

Vincen77o Mu-43 Regular

Nov 3, 2012
    St. Albans, Herts
    As photographers we have a basic instinct, walking. As an ardent hill walker (and mountains whenever possible) I propose a Thread/Group which would bring together similar minded persons. I belong to a Motorcycle Forum which is always organising rideouts and a friend of mine has just Facebooked me to do a photo trip around Highgate Cemetery (you know, Karl and the gang). I leapt at the idea. I've learnt more in photography by listening to other people and putting it into practice. So just how much can you learn in a group.
    I know there's a few London and Home counties people out there, to join in you only have to think yes and push those keys. Applies to everyone, wish I lived in Arizona, how many in New York?

2. Apsyms

Apsyms Mu-43 Rookie

Dec 14, 2012
    New York
    Andrew
    I'm here in New York :) 

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.