Bonjour from Quebec, Canada

cfugle

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Christopher
Stumbled across the forum happily. Looking to reduce my existing system weight. My love of macro floral photography continues 10 years later. I keep learning and adjust to shooting with deteriorating eyesight. Hate having to wear bifocals when shooting but that's just life. Just bayed my first M4/3 camera, an Oly E-PM2, electronic viewfinder, couple of adapters for my old SMC Pentax glass and some less-old Olympus OM glass. Very excited to try the new system (when it arrives shortly) and may/hope to love the touch to focus and shoot LCD for those difficult shots.

Flickr: cfugle's Photostream

Kilauea

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Nicolas
Bienvenue sur le forum et nous espérons tous que tu aimeras le format.

La communauté est très sympatique ici, alors si tu as des questions n'hésite surtout pas à demander.

Qu'as-tu comme lentille exactement ?

cfugle

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Christopher
Wow! Thanks for the hearty welcome.
I always find it a nerve wrecking experience to delve into a new system. More so when I cannot access a physical store to try one out before passing judgement. Since moving away from the bright lights of a big city (Toronto > Laurentians, Quebec) I am more inspired every day to shoot more often than ever before. The downside is that every purchase is through e-retailers/ eBay/Craigslist etc. which is not a great method do do so sometimes. So here I land, greedily reading every review, opinion and expert advise on the hardware and system that I can. Please know that all the words placed in this forum helps and your efforts are truly appreciated. I do look forward to showing you my stuff soon.
Cheers

Latest threads

Top Bottom