Bonjour from Quebec, Canada

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by cfugle, Sep 11, 2013.

1. cfugle

cfugle Mu-43 Regular

Sep 11, 2013
    Stumbled across the forum happily. Looking to reduce my existing system weight. My love of macro floral photography continues 10 years later. I keep learning and adjust to shooting with deteriorating eyesight. Hate having to wear bifocals when shooting but that's just life. Just bayed my first M4/3 camera, an Oly E-PM2, electronic viewfinder, couple of adapters for my old SMC Pentax glass and some less-old Olympus OM glass. Very excited to try the new system (when it arrives shortly) and may/hope to love the touch to focus and shoot LCD for those difficult shots.

Flickr: cfugle's Photostream
  2. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Christopher, welcome aboard!

3. psycho-squirrel

psycho-squirrel Mu-43 Rookie

Dec 17, 2012
    Vancouver Canada
    Friendly wave from BC! Come ca va?
  4. Kilauea

Kilauea Mu-43 Regular

Jun 9, 2012
    Bienvenue sur le forum et nous espérons tous que tu aimeras le format.

La communauté est très sympatique ici, alors si tu as des questions n'hésite surtout pas à demander.

Qu'as-tu comme lentille exactement ?
  5. Mix

Mix Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jul 8, 2013
    Welcome! :smile:
  6. cfugle

cfugle Mu-43 Regular

Sep 11, 2013
    Wow! Thanks for the hearty welcome.
    I always find it a nerve wrecking experience to delve into a new system. More so when I cannot access a physical store to try one out before passing judgement. Since moving away from the bright lights of a big city (Toronto > Laurentians, Quebec) I am more inspired every day to shoot more often than ever before. The downside is that every purchase is through e-retailers/ eBay/Craigslist etc. which is not a great method do do so sometimes. So here I land, greedily reading every review, opinion and expert advise on the hardware and system that I can. Please know that all the words placed in this forum helps and your efforts are truly appreciated. I do look forward to showing you my stuff soon.
  7. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bonjour, welcome aboard! Glad to have you with us. :smile:
  8. drewbot

drewbot Mu-43 Top Veteran

Oct 21, 2011
    Toronto, ON