1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Bogen Tripod

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by commissioneranthony, May 30, 2011.

1. commissioneranthony

commissioneranthony New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 11, 2011
    Bogen Tripod
    Bogen 3021 tripod. works great. Very solid build. I dont need it anymore because my grandfather gave me his old tripod, and I'd much rather use that one because of nostalgic reasons...
    $120
    View attachment 165891 View attachment 165892 l670Ws. View attachment 165894 View attachment 165895 View attachment 165896 View attachment 165897

Methods of Payment
    I can only send money orders as a form of payment (Sorry I don't have paypal and cannot yet write checks)
    I Prefer to deal with individuals located in the United states since there's no currency issue whatsoever, no hard feelings.

*For all items, shipping is on me. For all items above $10, tracking # is included
    *All offers will be considered

Heat under
    commissioneranthony
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking!