Body harness, ideas please!

Real Name
Steve
I would like to adapt some sort of body harness so I can fit my lightest combo, EM10 ll and kit lens, and shoot a video when on the move.

Does anyone use a GoPro chest harness? I wonder whether I could adapt something like this and use cable/zip ties to attach the camera.

ZapWizard

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Joshua
I have that harness for my GoPro. You might be able to hold more weight if you keep the straps tight. You would need to keep the camera directly above, or very close to the mount so leverage doesn't amplify the extra weight.
No need to use zip-ties. They make "GoPro to 1/4-20 mounts" in a few different types.

Real Name
Steve
I have that harness for my GoPro. You might be able to hold more weight if you keep the straps tight. You would need to keep the camera directly above, or very close to the mount so leverage doesn't amplify the extra weight.
No need to use zip-ties. They make "GoPro to 1/4-20 mounts" in a few different types.
Thanks for the reply, I've ordered it as it's only cheap and is worth an experiment. I won't be using it very often, but it will be handy to put it in my bag just in case.

Latest posts

Top Bottom