1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

BODY CAP LENS 15mm available for U.S. pre-order

Discussion in 'Micro 4/3 News and Rumors' started by Fmrvette, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Jim
  2. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    Oly's site says "free shipping on any order that includes a camera or a lens"

Are they REALLY just calling this a body cap to charge shipping? I'll wait for B&H pre-order.

3. mister_roboto

mister_roboto Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 14, 2011
    Seattle, WA, USA
    Dennis
    Heh- yes, they (at least Olympus Japan- Oly USA does things weird) consider it a "accessory."

... and I just totally preordered it.

4. chuenmasiello

chuenmasiello Mu-43 Regular

Jun 29, 2012
    Boston
    I can't submit my order on olympus website by following the link. Did you submit your order successfully?

5. alans

alans Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 28, 2010
    For that price they should include a lens hood;P

6. flipmack

flipmack Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 23, 2012
    irvine, CA
    Oh man I'm all over it. I get a corporate discount - haven't checked yet...probably 15% off with free shipping!

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

7. stephography

stephography Mu-43 Regular

Sep 12, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Stephan
    Looks interesting, I'll probably end up picking one up too haha. Can't wait!

8. Fmrvette

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Jim
    Yes, my order went through with no problem, I've received a confirming email.

What problem are you having with the site?

Regards,

Jim

9. speedandstyle

speedandstyle Mu-43 Hall of Famer

I usually don't do pre-orders but I might on this one. I will wait until B and H has it listed however.

10. dannat

dannat Mu-43 Regular

May 2, 2010
    Melbourne Australia
    What a pain amazon won't ship to Australia, have to wait for bh or wait for eBay dealers to get stock, 49.95 is a bit of a bargain

11. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    If they're calling it a body cap I'd like to see one in every camera box! Good pricing, but I'm gonna wait until they are widely available. If you google the product number Adorama has it for pre-order already, they have it priced at $59.99 with free shipping, so good deal from Olympus (Adorama will likely lower the $ though).

12. chuenmasiello

Jun 29, 2012
    Boston
    My "place order" button was grey out, and the error message was "The ship to city, state, zip that you entered is incorrect."

I live in MA, and I could not find anything wrong with my address. very strange....

13. Mellow

Mellow Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 27, 2010
    Florida or Idaho
    Tom
    I get that sometimes because I live in St. Petersburg, FL. Olympus doesn't like the abbreviation, and makes me input "Saint Petersburg". Could something like that apply to you too?

14. chuenmasiello

Jun 29, 2012
    Boston
    I used "Stoughton, Massachusetts", but still had this error. I might have to order from somewhere else.

15. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    I had the same error and my town is a six letter common word, pretty hard to screw up! I'm waiting on this one anyway, it'll be $40 bucks somewhere eventually.

16. Fmrvette

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Jim
    Strange. I'm afraid I don't have any ideas on resolving this issue, the website gave me no such problems.

:confused:

Regards,

Jim