1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] BNIB Panasonic 45-200mm - CANADA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by mintchoco, May 26, 2012.

1. mintchoco

mintchoco Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

May 24, 2012
    Toronto, Canada
    Selling a BRAND NEW IN BOX Panasonic 45-200mm lens. I had ordered it a few weeks ago when Amazon was having the sale for $199, but I'm not really sure I need it. I see it's now back-ordered on sites such as B&H and Adorama and the price has gone up on Amazon.

I am not in a rush to sell it nor do I really care if I sell it, but if someone is needing it, I am looking to sell it at cost - $250. This is the the total cost to me after shipping, customs, taxes, etc. I can provide a receipt.

Hoping to do a local deal - Toronto, but would consider shipping elsewhere in Canada at your cost. I have eBay feedback. Thanks!!!

2. mintchoco

mintchoco Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

May 24, 2012
    Toronto, Canada
    Bump, anyone?

3. mintchoco

mintchoco Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

May 24, 2012