1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED BNIB Panasonic 20mm f1.7 ASPH Lumix Lens H-H020

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by LarryWomack, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LarryWomack

LarryWomack Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

May 12, 2012
    Central Coast, CA
    Larry Womack
    I have a brand new, in box Panasonic 20mm I received today from J&R. I ended up with two (Don't ask, don't tell!).

I need to return or sell it. If I return it they'll make me pay for shipping both ways. My hope is that if I sell it to a forum member I can get out of this at no cost.

I had this backordered at a price of $339.99. I used a coupon to bring the price down to $334.99 and they shipped it for free. So I'm into it for $335.

Here's my deal. Net me out at $335 and it's yours. This is at least $25 below what others are selling it for, if you can get it.

I just hit 600 on eBay with 100% positive feedback. I've played here a bit since coming back to M4/3. I've got feedback at GetDPI.com as larrywomack and FredMiranda.com as Lawrence Womac.

Thanks for looking!

Larry Womack

PS: Don't ask me to open it unless you buy it. At that time I'll be happy to open and mount it to confirm function at your choosing.

2. LarryWomack

LarryWomack Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

May 12, 2012
    Central Coast, CA
    Larry Womack
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.