1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED BNIB Panasonic 20mm f1.7 ASPH Lumix Lens H-H020

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by LarryWomack, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LarryWomack

LarryWomack Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

May 12, 2012
    Central Coast, CA
    Larry Womack
    I have a brand new, in box Panasonic 20mm I received today from J&R. I ended up with two (Don't ask, don't tell!).

I need to return or sell it. If I return it they'll make me pay for shipping both ways. My hope is that if I sell it to a forum member I can get out of this at no cost.

I had this backordered at a price of $339.99. I used a coupon to bring the price down to $334.99 and they shipped it for free. So I'm into it for $335.

Here's my deal. Net me out at $335 and it's yours. This is at least $25 below what others are selling it for, if you can get it.

I just hit 600 on eBay with 100% positive feedback. I've played here a bit since coming back to M4/3. I've got feedback at GetDPI.com as larrywomack and FredMiranda.com as Lawrence Womac.

Thanks for looking!

Larry Womack

PS: Don't ask me to open it unless you buy it. At that time I'll be happy to open and mount it to confirm function at your choosing.

2. LarryWomack

LarryWomack Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

May 12, 2012
    Central Coast, CA
    Larry Womack
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.