COMPLETED BNIB Olympus OM-D E-M5 (black) + 14-42mm II R kit

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Yohan Pamudji, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yohan Pamudji

Yohan Pamudji Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Jun 21, 2012
    Mississippi, USA
    FS: BNIB Olympus OM-D E-M5 (black) + 14-42mm II R kit

(Willing to part out kit; see details below)

Yes, my first post is in the Buy and Sell forum. Sorry about that. I fully intend to be a well-adjusted contributing member to the forums afterward :) I obviously have no feedback here but have good feedback at the FM forums under the same username.

When it rains it pours. I couldn't find an E-M5 for 2 months, then 2 of them ship at the same time so I need to sell this kit. It is absolutely brand new, just arrived a couple days ago. I opened the box to make sure everything was intact but that's it. Everything is included as you would receive in a brand new package because, well, it is brand new.

The highlight items are the black Olympus OM-D E-M5 and the black Olympus 14-42mm II R lens. All accessories and packaging that come with the kit are of course included as well.

Payment by Paypal. Cost includes Paypal fees, USPS Priority shipping (2-3 days) and insurance to the CONUS. Not looking to make a profit, just want to cover my costs and find a good home for this camera. If anything is not as described I accept returns within 7 days of receipt.

$1150 - full kit
    $1050 - camera only
    $150 - 14-42mm II R lens only (no box since it's part of kit)

2. SRHEdD

SRHEdD Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

Feb 24, 2011
    Viera, Florida USA
  3. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Feb 19, 2010
    Yeah, I look at all the OMD postings, too. It's getting harder. If it was a local sale to me, I might lose my nerve.

Good luck with sale Yohan. Free bump!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.