1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED BNIB Olympus OM-D E-M5 (black) + 14-42mm II R kit

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Yohan Pamudji, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yohan Pamudji

Yohan Pamudji Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Jun 21, 2012
    Mississippi, USA
    FS: BNIB Olympus OM-D E-M5 (black) + 14-42mm II R kit

(Willing to part out kit; see details below)

Yes, my first post is in the Buy and Sell forum. Sorry about that. I fully intend to be a well-adjusted contributing member to the forums afterward :) I obviously have no feedback here but have good feedback at the FM forums under the same username.

When it rains it pours. I couldn't find an E-M5 for 2 months, then 2 of them ship at the same time so I need to sell this kit. It is absolutely brand new, just arrived a couple days ago. I opened the box to make sure everything was intact but that's it. Everything is included as you would receive in a brand new package because, well, it is brand new.

The highlight items are the black Olympus OM-D E-M5 and the black Olympus 14-42mm II R lens. All accessories and packaging that come with the kit are of course included as well.

Payment by Paypal. Cost includes Paypal fees, USPS Priority shipping (2-3 days) and insurance to the CONUS. Not looking to make a profit, just want to cover my costs and find a good home for this camera. If anything is not as described I accept returns within 7 days of receipt.

Prices:
    $1150 - full kit
    $1050 - camera only
    $150 - 14-42mm II R lens only (no box since it's part of kit)

[​IMG]

2. SRHEdD

SRHEdD Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

Feb 24, 2011
    Viera, Florida USA
    Steve
  3. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Legend Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    Yeah, I look at all the OMD postings, too. It's getting harder. If it was a local sale to me, I might lose my nerve.

Good luck with sale Yohan. Free bump!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.