bluetooth gps?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Nicroman, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Nicroman

Nicroman New to Mu-43

Jan 16, 2011
    Anyone could help, Which bluetooth gps is better for my D7000? Any using experience to share?
    Thanks

2. yingzhitang

yingzhitang New to Mu-43

Jan 24, 2011
    re:

I’m using Eztag Bluetooth GPS (B3) which was released last month to work with my D7000 and also D300s. very cheap. Just $150 by paypal. Set up and use are really easy. Most of all, both my gears could work together with it.

Attached Files:

3. Nicroman

Nicroman New to Mu-43

Jan 16, 2011
    The price sounds considerable. What do you mean by B3? And I wonder if the quality is good. I seldom buy things made in China.

4. Nicroman

Nicroman New to Mu-43

Jan 16, 2011
    re:

Thanks for your recommendation. The price sounds considerable. What do you mean by B3? And I wonder if the quality is good. I seldom buy things made in China.:confused: 

5. yingzhitang

yingzhitang New to Mu-43

Jan 24, 2011
    re:

B3 is the series that one main device work with 3 receivers. Means if you have 3 cameras, and you want them work together, you can choose this series. There are other series; you may browse its web.Shenzhen Easytag Hi Tech Co.,Ltd I believe some products that made in China is good, like this company, which has agents in Canada.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.