bluetooth gps?

Nicroman

New to Mu-43
Anyone could help, Which bluetooth gps is better for my D7000? Any using experience to share?
Thanks

yingzhitang

New to Mu-43
re:

I’m using Eztag Bluetooth GPS (B3) which was released last month to work with my D7000 and also D300s. very cheap. Just $150 by paypal. Set up and use are really easy. Most of all, both my gears could work together with it.

Attachments

Nicroman

New to Mu-43
The price sounds considerable. What do you mean by B3? And I wonder if the quality is good. I seldom buy things made in China.

Nicroman

New to Mu-43
re:

Thanks for your recommendation. The price sounds considerable. What do you mean by B3? And I wonder if the quality is good. I seldom buy things made in China.:confused:

yingzhitang

New to Mu-43
re:

B3 is the series that one main device work with 3 receivers. Means if you have 3 cameras, and you want them work together, you can choose this series. There are other series; you may browse its web.Shenzhen Easytag Hi Tech Co.,Ltd I believe some products that made in China is good, like this company, which has agents in Canada.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom