1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Bluebell Woods Bellister, Northumberland May 2011

Discussion in 'Nature' started by Ulfric M Douglas, May 8, 2011.

1. Ulfric M Douglas

Ulfric M Douglas Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Mar 6, 2010
    Northumberland
    No need to get excited, just another set of bluebell photos taken with e-P1&17mm, Lumix G1 & Yashinon45mm and Olympus e-600 & kit zoom.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ulfric M Douglas

Mar 6, 2010
    Northumberland
  3. Ulfric M Douglas

Mar 6, 2010
    Northumberland
  4. Ulfric M Douglas

Mar 6, 2010
    Northumberland
  5. jbuch84

jbuch84 Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 9, 2011
    Orlando, FL
    James
    Many of your images seem to be quite compressed with a lot of artifacts in them. I'm guessing maybe when you resized them for the internet that you lost much of the pic quality? Either way, the shots are great! I can't wait to see them in full detail :) 

6. Ulfric M Douglas

Mar 6, 2010
    Northumberland
    Heck yes. 100kilobytes each, 1000 pixel wide. 5meg down to 100k is quite a loss, but they're just for fun, and the way I like to upload on my barely-one-meg-broadband.

7. michaelfinch

michaelfinch Mu-43 Regular

Sep 24, 2010
    Lancashire, England
    We're covered in bluebells too in NW England. Yesterday we were in local woods and the wild garlic caught my eye - and nose. We get acres of it - and it can be used for food flavouring for free!! GF1 + 20mm f1.7.
    BTW - how do I size pix to get them nice and big like so many others that appear on this forum?
    Cheers
    Michael

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.