blogs comments moderation

mauve

Mu-43 All-Pro
I noticed recently that some of my comments were put on hold awaiting moderation. Nothing wrong with that, but I nevertheless thought it stange from the people I commented on because it wasn't fitting with their habits so far.

But this morning, I had a comment on my PAD picture #33 from lisaO that was put on hold awaiting my moderation. I never asked for anything like that in my options.

Is there a creeping bug in the blogs that randomly put some comments on hold ?

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
There could well be a problem here mauve, thanks for the report we've noticed this and I'm sure Amin will be looking into it asap.

Cheers

Brian

Amin Sabet

Administrator
I haven't been able to find anything wrong or any other reports on the web of this sort of thing with t he software we're using. Have any other members experienced such a problem on their blog?

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
Same here - I thought that there must have been some objections to what I have (may have) said - you know me - so I've stopped commenting

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Bill, you know you can PM me or ask at any time if you have any concerns about anything... we try to moderate by example around here :friends:

Cheers

Brian

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
Thanks

I don't have any concerns Brian

All I indicated was that I'm having the same experiences as Mauvre - don't know why - I'm sure that it will "work itself out"

Amin Sabet

Administrator
I think the culprit may have been our automatic spam moderation plugin, Akismet. I've disabled Akismet now, so please let me know if it happens again!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom