1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

BLN-1 Olympus Battery

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by britops, Jul 9, 2012.

1. britops

britops Mu-43 Regular

Apr 10, 2012
    Ordered one today from my local store (UK). How long do you think it will take before it arrives. Weeks or months :)

2. usayit

usayit Mu-43 Hall of Famer

I'm in the US and I have all the local stores that know me waiting for my BLN-1 battery order to be filled. Its been over a month or so.. still waiting.

3. rejo

rejo Mu-43 Regular

Mar 27, 2011
    Netherlands
    bln-1

Working in England this week and I've been ringing round loads of places today but nobody seems to have them or know when they will get them ..... so I would say "don't hold your breath"

4. britops

britops Mu-43 Regular

Apr 10, 2012
    Still waiting........ sigh

5. blue

blue Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 1, 2010
    UK
  6. jpil

jpil Mu-43 Rookie

Jun 16, 2012
    Olympus is sleeping...

7. smartwombat

smartwombat Mu-43 Regular

Jul 16, 2012
    Real batteries are like hen's teeth
    I have four clone batteries two from bestbatt and two from mallbox.
    All working fine.

8. 6x6

6x6 Mu-43 Regular

Oct 12, 2011
    Oly "forgot" to place orders on the BLN-1 in the chinese factories and now these spend all their time producing clones :)

9. tomh

tomh New to Mu-43

Olympus seems to be (wisely) favoring local dealers on early distribution. Got a black EM-5 with 12-50 kit lens two weeks ago from our local camera shop. They had five in stock. Ordered the grip and an extra battery when I got the camera. The grip came in one week later. The battery came in two weeks later. The store got a number of batteries at the same time and I picked up a second one, no problem. The sales person at our store was very helpful, too. Can't think of any better reason to support our local camera shop.

10. YantaYo

YantaYo Mu-43 Regular

Apr 18, 2012
    Colorado
    I received an email from Mike's Camera in Denver, Colorado saying they would have the Olympus batteries this week. Picked one up ordering on line. Will see if they actually get delivered.

11. YantaYo

YantaYo Mu-43 Regular

Apr 18, 2012
    Colorado
    Battery arrived today from Mike's Camera in Denver :smile: