1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Black's Camera - $100 off if you trade in an old digital camera

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by JamisLaFrance, Apr 27, 2010.

1. JamisLaFrance

JamisLaFrance New to Mu-43

Jan 7, 2010
    Mississauga, Canada
    For those of you living in Ontario (perhaps applies to anywhere else in Canada they have a store), Black's is running a promotion related to SLRs (which includes the 43s).

I just purchased an E-PL1 from Black's Camera (Mississauga, Ontario). Traded in an old digital camera sitting in the basement collecting dust. Result: $100 off the price of the camera. I ended up paying $549.95.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bokeh Diem

Bokeh Diem Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 14, 2010
    Toronto
    I wouldn't be surprised to see the other volume sellers match those prices. I know Henry's always meets my price when I tell them I can get something online(!) for a certain amount.

There's retail and then there's RETAIL.

Bokeh D

3. greg

greg New to Mu-43

Feb 5, 2010
    Toronto
    Would Henry's match B&H's lens prices or do they only match for Canadian online pricing?

4. Bokeh Diem

Bokeh Diem Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 14, 2010
    Toronto
    They tend to match local retail pricing to start with, which is much higher than a more competitive market like the States. Henry's is one on one with the higher end shops like Vistek, which is a joke. There is a lot of room to move... just get a decent 'Buy It Now' price on eBay, print it out, and challenge them... if they want your business, they will start to drop their price.

Bokeh D

5. keikei07

keikei07 Mu-43 Rookie

Apr 28, 2010
    i got my e-pl1 at black's as well - for $584.99 (PM the Source price) including a panasonic 8gb sdhc card and a lens cap keeper...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.