Black's Camera - $100 off if you trade in an old digital camera

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by JamisLaFrance, Apr 27, 2010.

1. JamisLaFrance

JamisLaFrance New to Mu-43 Charter Member

Jan 7, 2010
    Mississauga, Canada
    For those of you living in Ontario (perhaps applies to anywhere else in Canada they have a store), Black's is running a promotion related to SLRs (which includes the 43s).

I just purchased an E-PL1 from Black's Camera (Mississauga, Ontario). Traded in an old digital camera sitting in the basement collecting dust. Result: $100 off the price of the camera. I ended up paying $549.95.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Bokeh Diem

Bokeh Diem Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 14, 2010
    Toronto
    I wouldn't be surprised to see the other volume sellers match those prices. I know Henry's always meets my price when I tell them I can get something online(!) for a certain amount.

There's retail and then there's RETAIL.

Bokeh D

3. greg

greg New to Mu-43

Feb 5, 2010
    Toronto
    Would Henry's match B&H's lens prices or do they only match for Canadian online pricing?

4. Bokeh Diem

Bokeh Diem Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 14, 2010
    Toronto
    They tend to match local retail pricing to start with, which is much higher than a more competitive market like the States. Henry's is one on one with the higher end shops like Vistek, which is a joke. There is a lot of room to move... just get a decent 'Buy It Now' price on eBay, print it out, and challenge them... if they want your business, they will start to drop their price.

Bokeh D

5. keikei07

keikei07 Mu-43 Rookie

Apr 28, 2010
    i got my e-pl1 at black's as well - for $584.99 (PM the Source price) including a panasonic 8gb sdhc card and a lens cap keeper...