1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Black OMD EM5 Body & 45mm 1.8

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by selee, May 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. selee

selee Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

May 1, 2011
    Selling my 2 week old Black OMD EM5 body. The body was part of my 12-50 kit but the lens was sold last week. Everything is in new condition. I fired maybe 300 shots with it. Comes with box and everything when purchased new 2 weeks ago except for kit lens. Selling for $1050 (I had to pay NYC tax) paypal gift shipped or add 3% for regular paypal.

Also selling my 4 day old olympus 45mm 1.8 lens. It is in brand new condition. I probably took 20 shots with it. Comes with box and everything when purchased new. Selling for $370 paypal gift shipped or add 3% for regular paypal.

I have some feedback here and plenty on fredmiranda under the same username. I have sold plenty of high dollar items there with 100% positive feedback.

2. selee

selee Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

May 1, 2011
    Sold to Edwins!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.