1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Black Olympus OM-D E-M5 Camera in Mint Condition | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by brianb032, Jul 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brianb032

brianb032 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0

Jan 10, 2011
    N.Carolina
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Black Olympus OM-D E-M5 Camera in Mint Condition
    </br>Prices</br> $690
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> Selling a black Olympus OM-D E-M5 in mint condition for $690 shipped and Paypal'd within the United States. Camera has absolutely no scratches on the body or the LCD. The camera only has 298 shutter actuations.
    • The package includes the E-M5, box, manual, CD, flash, charger, neckstrap, battery, USB cable, and AV cable.
    • If you trust my feedback, I will offer a 3% discount for those who wish to pay via PayPal gift.
    • Verified and and confirmed PayPal address only. United States buyers only.
    • If you have any questions, please PM me and I will try my best to answer asap.
    • Please click on the thumbnails below for larger photos.
    View attachment 289237 View attachment 289238 View attachment 289239 View attachment 289240
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> -
    </br>Shipping charge</br> -
    </br>Handling time</br> -
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. qpalzm

qpalzm Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 24, 2013
    PM'd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.