1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Black Olympus E-PM1 kit and Panasonic 20mm f1.7

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by pertgate01, Feb 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pertgate01

pertgate01 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 31, 2012
    Hi, I started a thread last week wanting to trade my e-pm1 and cash for a nex-5n but that clearly did not go through. I now want to try to sell my E-PM1 kit.

It has not been used much. It was given as a gift in mid September, leaving you with around 7 to 8 months of warranty left. Will come with receipt from Best Buy.

It is in like new condition. There is one tiny hairline scratch about 2mm on the LCD. This is the type of scratch that can be seen only at a certain angle and only in specific lighting: the one you try to look for when you have a new ipod. I didn't even notice it was there until I was purposely looking for imperfections before posting this. Other than that, it is pristine. Camera was hardly used.

My asking price is $350 shipped within US. **panasonic 20mm sold***. I could deal locally in the Orange County or Los Angeles County. Please pm me if you have any questions or for more details.

2. pertgate01

pertgate01 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 31, 2012
    Price change: $350 for kit shipped within US , $280 for lens. Although I have strongly preferred to sell locally before, I am now open to shipping.

3. ohakdk

ohakdk New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Feb 3, 2012
    Henderson, NV
    pm'd

4. pertgate01

pertgate01 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 31, 2012
    E-pm1 kit with 14-42mm still available. Would like to deal locally in LA or OC if possible. If not, I would like $350 shipped within US. Payment through paypal. Paypal fee and shipping is already included.

Panasonic 20mm has been sold locally.

5. waterhouse

waterhouse New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Dec 18, 2009
    I'm interested in this if you still have it. Live in Oregon and have 100% positive feedback on ebay.
    Have you tested for the problem with the IBIS that I keep seeing posted?

Thanks,

Bob

6. pertgate01

pertgate01 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 31, 2012
    I have not done a totally perfect controlled test where I control all the variables. However, I have tested it out on the field and at home and have come to the conclusion that there really is no IBIS problem and I am wondering why people think there is. IBIS is great handheld and at low shutter speeds.

7. waterhouse

waterhouse New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Dec 18, 2009
    pm sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.