[FS] Black Olympus E-pm1 Body (optional panasonic 14-42mm), orig Acc, Kaza case, 8GB SD | Loc/ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by pxpaulx, Dec 10, 2012.

1. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Black Olympus E-pm1 Body, all orig Access, Bonus Kaza case, 8GB SD Card
    </br>Prices</br> $145.00 ($220.00 with optional panasonic 14-42mm lens)
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> ConUS
    </br>Description</br> I ended up ordering a Panasonic G3 over the weekend, and consequently need to part with my E-PM1 (body only). It is in excellent condition, it was purchased about 6-8 months ago as a refurb kit (I no longer have the lens) from Cameta. I haven't taken more than a couple hundred photos with the camera, it has primarily served as a backup to my e-m5.

I haven't taken a photo to post, but the camera has no marks or signs of wear - I have plenty of feedback here and always provide an accurate description, but I can take a couple of photos upon request!

I am including an 8gb Sandisk Extreme class 6 memory card, and a navy blue Kaza leather half case. Follow this link to see what it will look like: Kata e-pm1 with dark blue leather half case

Included in the asking price are shipping via USPS priority mail insured, and paypal fees (As noted below).

If you have any questions please ask!
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority Mail
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Included
    </br>Handling time</br> 1-3 business days (usually 1)
    </br>References</br> ebay, pentaxforums.com - same username
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Bump, price lowered.

3. Kristera

Kristera New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Oct 26, 2012
    Pm sent

4. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    PMs have been replied, I updated the listing to clarify that no lens is included. Final price reduction before it heads to ebay tomorrow (where it will sell at a higher price than I'm asking here!).

Edit: I AM getting a Panasonic 14-42mm kit lens today in the mail, which I have no interest in using. I will pair it up with this e-pm1 for an additional $75 for a total of $220 (ship/fees included).