• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Black Olympus E-pm1, 40-150mm, silver 14-42mm, Vf-3 bundle! | Location: USA | Ships: US

Buy/Sell feedback for pxpaulx (29)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pxpaulx

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Paul
Lowered - Black Olympus E-pm1, 40-150mm, silver 14-42mm bundle (vf-3 optional) | Location: USA | Ships: US

IMGP0015.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
IMGP0013.jpg
IMGP0014.jpg
IMGP0012.jpg
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Black Olympus E-pm1, 40-150mm, silver 14-42mm and option to add vf-3 viewfinder

Prices
$220 for 2 lens kit, add $50 for vf-3

Ships to
US

Description
I have been paring down my camera collection the last couple of weeks, and this set is next for sale! I purchased the E-pm1 (black) from another forum member - it is a refurbished unit and does have the issue where the date is reset when the battery is removed, which is a common trait of the e-pm1. It is in excellent condition with no major signs of use (date reset issue aside). The 40-150mm (black) was purchased new (from a co-worker who bought it then swapped for the panasonic 45-150 with me) - this lens is essentially new, used only once, and the 14-42mm is a silver version. Finally, the vf-3 was also purchased from another forum member, and is optional for another $50. If you have any questions let me know!

The asking price includes shipping via USPS priority mail insured, as well as paypal fees.

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method
USPS Priority Insured

Shipping charge
Included

Handling time
1-2 business days

References
ebay, pentaxforums - same username

Additional comments
  • Not open to trade offers
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

pxpaulx

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Paul
Bump - changed the kit to being offered without the vf-3 for $220 shipped/fees included with the option to add the vf-3 for a total of $270 (also lowered from original asking price). Thanks for looking!

Note: I have had several messages asking to part out the 40-150mm - I would prefer to keep everything together as a kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom