1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Black Friday Software Specials?

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by mcasan, Nov 21, 2018.

1. mcasan

mcasan Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 26, 2014
    Atlanta
    Topaz Labs will have several special price packages on the Topaz Studio adjustments and other products. https://topazlabs.com/blackfriday/ref/26/

From what I have seen Adobe will have 25% of the entire CC subscription plan but, I have seen the usual special for the Photography plan of $99 for a year instead of $129. That has shown up in the past at B&H and maybe others.

Have not seen anything about any specials at Phase One for Capture 1 Pro. Anyone know of one?

Skylum has a special for Luminar. They are supposed to release the Luminar DAM on December 18th. https://skylum.com/l/luminar-from-ppc?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Skylum_Brand_World&utm_term=Skylum&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIyP2XxYHm3gIVhpyzCh2_AQ4gEAAYASAAEgI8jvD_BwE

On1 just released 2019 Photo RAW. Have not seen any Black Friday special. https://www.on1.com/products/photo-raw/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkI6p8IHm3gIVgozICh3DIQPKEAAYASAAEgJwzvD_BwE

Anyone know of any other software company Black Friday specials?

2. barry13

barry13 Mu-43.com Editor Subscribing Member

Mar 7, 2014
    Southern California
    Barry
  3. hias

hias Mu-43 Regular

Dec 6, 2016
    Bavaria
    Hias
    • Like Like x 1
  4. @hias@hias has linked the great deal at Affinity... it includes Photo, Designer and some of their add on packs... but also includes their iPad apps.

Also, Alien Skin has a smaller discount of 15% off their lineup, including my favourite, Exposure4 until Nov 26th

5. rpatodia

rpatodia Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 3, 2013
    India
    Ramesh
    Thanks for posting. Bought DxO Photolab2 @ 50% discount

6. rpatodia

rpatodia Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 3, 2013
    India
    Ramesh
    Thanks for posting. Bought DxO Photolab2 @ 50% discount

• Like Like x 2
  7. PNW-Steve

PNW-Steve New to Mu-43

Jan 1, 2017
    Seattle, WA
    Steve
    Me too! Came here to post about some pretty great postprocessing deals, but I was beaten to it!

8. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2012
  9. HappyCamp

HappyCamp Mu-43 Rookie

Oct 14, 2018
    This is a pretty good deal in my opinion. I bought it previously. Not everything is a keeper but for sure some of them are. 5DayDeal - Save. Give. Learn. Create. (repeat)

Has copies of Luminar and PhotoLemur. Note be sure to figure out which add-ons you want at extra cost.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.