1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Black Friday sale on On1 Photo Suite 10 for $79.99 BOGO

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by bikerhiker, Nov 25, 2015.

1. bikerhiker

bikerhiker Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 24, 2013
    Canada
    David
    Hi everyone,

While I'm a fan of DXO Optics Pro Elite 10, I am also a fan of the On1 Photo Suite and the Perfect Resize 9 (image upsampler based on Genuine Fractals) and I was always hoping that some day it goes on sale! Well, they just sweetened up their current Black Friday sale with $20 off for $79.99 till Black Friday. Coupon Code is blackfriday when you go to pay. You get "both" On1 Photo Suite 10 plus Perfect Resize 9, basically Buy One Get One free. I bought it and I'm impressed.
    Works really well in conjunction with Lightroom.

• Like Like x 1
  2. siftu

siftu Mu-43 Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Mar 26, 2015
    Bay Area, CA
    siftu
    Just FYI to people considering buying this: I got the 9.x version a while back and while I do like it I'm pretty annoyed I have to pay again to upgrade. I have only had it a few months.

But it is a good product I sometimes use in my workflow.

3. agentlossing

agentlossing Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Jun 26, 2013
    Andrew Lossing
    I have Effects 9.5 but this is a pretty compelling deal for the full suite.

4. gryphon1911

gryphon1911 Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Mar 13, 2014
    Central Ohio, USA
    Andrew
    I use the onOne Suite for B&W conversions and the Portrait module. Saves me a ton of time on my workflow.

• Like Like x 1
  5. PacNWMike

PacNWMike Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Dec 5, 2014
    Salish Sea
    not seeing that deal...

6. bikerhiker

bikerhiker Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 24, 2013
    Canada
    David
    Press BUY @$99.99 and then before you pay, you will see a coupon area on the left side under. Type in blackfriday and press coupon and a $20 off will be tacked on the purchase price resulting in a $79.99 deal.

7. PacNWMike

PacNWMike Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Dec 5, 2014
    Salish Sea
    Yep, did that but not getting the 2-for-one "Buy One Get One free" deal. Just $20 off. I got that same email but already deleted it

8. bikerhiker

bikerhiker Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 24, 2013
    Canada
    David
    Should be specific. You are getting Perfect Resize 9 with the Photo Suite software. You can buy Perfect Resize 9 separately but this special price gets you both for the price of one Perfect Resize app. I know it's confusing as it confused myself when I got it. You don't get 2 photo suite software if that's what you are thinking.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.