1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Black Friday sale on On1 Photo Suite 10 for $79.99 BOGO

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by bikerhiker, Nov 25, 2015.

1. bikerhiker

bikerhiker Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 24, 2013
    Canada
    David
    Hi everyone,

While I'm a fan of DXO Optics Pro Elite 10, I am also a fan of the On1 Photo Suite and the Perfect Resize 9 (image upsampler based on Genuine Fractals) and I was always hoping that some day it goes on sale! Well, they just sweetened up their current Black Friday sale with $20 off for $79.99 till Black Friday. Coupon Code is blackfriday when you go to pay. You get "both" On1 Photo Suite 10 plus Perfect Resize 9, basically Buy One Get One free. I bought it and I'm impressed.
    Works really well in conjunction with Lightroom.

• Like Like x 1
  2. siftu

siftu Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 26, 2015
    Bay Area, CA
    siftu
    Just FYI to people considering buying this: I got the 9.x version a while back and while I do like it I'm pretty annoyed I have to pay again to upgrade. I have only had it a few months.

But it is a good product I sometimes use in my workflow.

3. agentlossing

agentlossing Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jun 26, 2013
    Andrew Lossing
    I have Effects 9.5 but this is a pretty compelling deal for the full suite.

4. gryphon1911

gryphon1911 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Mar 13, 2014
    Central Ohio, USA
    Andrew
    I use the onOne Suite for B&W conversions and the Portrait module. Saves me a ton of time on my workflow.

• Like Like x 1
  5. PacNWMike

PacNWMike Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Dec 5, 2014
    Salish Sea
    guess?
    not seeing that deal...

6. bikerhiker

bikerhiker Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 24, 2013
    Canada
    David
    Press BUY @$99.99 and then before you pay, you will see a coupon area on the left side under. Type in blackfriday and press coupon and a $20 off will be tacked on the purchase price resulting in a $79.99 deal.

7. PacNWMike

PacNWMike Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Dec 5, 2014
    Salish Sea
    guess?
    Yep, did that but not getting the 2-for-one "Buy One Get One free" deal. Just $20 off. I got that same email but already deleted it

8. bikerhiker

bikerhiker Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 24, 2013
    Canada
    David
    Should be specific. You are getting Perfect Resize 9 with the Photo Suite software. You can buy Perfect Resize 9 separately but this special price gets you both for the price of one Perfect Resize app. I know it's confusing as it confused myself when I got it. You don't get 2 photo suite software if that's what you are thinking.