1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Laptop deals?

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Nate8833, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Nate8833

Nate8833 Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 23, 2012
    Hello!

I've been looking around for a good deal on a laptop that I will primarily be using for photo editing. Has anyone seen any great deals out there? There are so many brands and specs to choose from, not to mention that some sites use multiple vendors, that it gets very confusing. I've been looking around the $750 range.

Thanks!

Nathan

2. InlawBiker

InlawBiker Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 1, 2012
    Seattle, WA
    Greg
    I noticed this one would be great for photo editing, although they call it a "gaming" computer.
    Dell G3 15 Gaming

It has an HD IPS screen, SSD and enough memory with dedicated GPU. Should run Lightroom for years to come.

Greg.

• Like Like x 1
  3. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2012
    Over the past 16 years, I've purchased multiple Dell laptops, for myself, my dad, and my wife, and never had issues with them. They have some great deals right now for Black Friday/Cyber Monday.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.