Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2020 deals

Mu-43 Legend
Let's stick to posting deals here so folks can easily find them, rather than discussions on pricing, etc. which can be done in other threads. This thread is for posting and finding deals.

Angus Gibbins

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Angus

Angus Gibbins

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Angus
Torn between NIK and Topaz Suites both on sale for great prices. NIK has always been a defacto standard with Adobe plugins but by all accounts is starting to show its age. Topaz really starts to feel like the new kid on the block.

drknaim

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Tim
Haha I just bought the Topaz Suite because of some of those great example threads I saw here at some point. One can actually deselect Video enhance AI which brings the price to 199$. Then you can use a discount code to bring it down 15%/30$ further. Not sure if the admin can create a ref link for the Topaz site? Apparently this gives another 10$ bonus. So obviously that would be a great option for the site :) Otherwise I volunteer to split the 10$ (-paypal transfer fees?) with whoever signs up (I hope this is traceable... no idea). Deal is still running about one day... ??

Angus Gibbins

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Angus
I ended up not going with either. Honestly, Lightroom Classic (and Photoshop) have gotten good enough, and I don't want to bring in another system to learn along the way.

I found I can get denoising to a point I'm happier with in LR Classic faster than I can in Nik/Topaz.

Bob in Pittsburgh

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Bob (who would have guessed?)
I am seeing some markdowns on Mac computers at B&H photo video: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/ . For example, the basic version of the new Mac Mini is marked down from $699.00 US to $639.00 US.

I suspect you might find these discounts matched elsewhere. It is possible these discounts are for today only, November 30th.

comment23

mu-43 frequent flyer
Real Name
Simon
?? deal alert on Amazon UK:
  • E-M5 Mark III + 12-45 PRO kit is cheaper than the same camera with 14-42 EZ kit at the moment.

Latest threads

Top Bottom