1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Black E-pm1 +15mm Bodycap, Nikon J1/10-30mm, K mt adapters | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by pxpaulx, Jun 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Black E-pm1 +15mm Bodycap, Nikon J1/10-30mm, K mt adapters

Prices
    See listing

Ships to
    USA

Description
    I'm trying to clean out my unused camera gear so here we go! If you have any questions please send me a PM - shipping to the US only (shipping and insurance are included in the asking prices)

$100 - Black Olympus E-pm1 - this was purchased refurbished but is in excellent condition, no major wear to speak of. The camera does exhibit the known issue of forgetting the date when the battery is removed, however this doesn't affect camera functionality in any other way (settings are not forgotten by the camera, only the entered date). Included are all original accessories and manual, Refurbished box. The 15mm F8 Bodycap lens is also included for the asking price.

$100 - Black Nikon J1 with 10-30mm lens, small Nikon bag and F mount lens adapter - This was also purchased as a refurbished camera and is in perfect working order. I bought it with the intention of using adapted lenses however Nikon doesn't think manual lenses deserve proper metering, so I found using the F mount adapter wasn't what I was looking for.

Various Pentax K-mount to micro 4/3 lens adapters - I have 5-6 of these! They are all different types, including simple mount, mount with a tripod screw post, tilt adapter, aperture control (and maybe a duplicate or two) - pricing from $10-20 depending on what you're looking for, but if someone wants the whole lot of them for $40 shipped they will all be sold! At that price I will also include a rough (as-is, don't expect much!) shape pentax smc-a 28mm f2.8 - the lens is cosmectically very beat up, but the aperture works and the glass is serviceable (definite wear, scratches and the like - nothing deep and no cracks, but light still shines through it!).

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS or Fedex (my choice)

Shipping charge
    Included

Handling time
    1-3 business days

References
    here, pentaxforums.com, ebay - same username

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. RichardB

RichardB Snapshooter

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Nov 19, 2012
    Maryland, US
    Richard
    PM sent for the Nikon kit.

3. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Nikon J1 has been sold.

4. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Bump - what does it take to sell an e-pm1 around here?!

5. aydemiru

aydemiru Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Aug 22, 2012
    istanbul
    umut
    if you opt to send to ─░stanbul, i am your e-pm1 ( body only ) buyer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.