1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Black E-PL2 (with optional Panasonic 14mm) for your equivalent NEX

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Hyubie, Jul 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyubie

Hyubie Unique like everyone else

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Oct 15, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Herbert
    I have a black E-PL2 in very good condition, and just wanted to check out if anybody is interested trading their NEX C3 (or even later models :smile:).

I am willing to put the panasonic 14mm in exchange for maybe the 16mm pancake (or I think there's some wide-angle Sigma lens too).

I'm looking for a straight trade, but won't close my doors if some form of cash needs to be involved.

PM me if interested. Thanks!

2. Adubo

Adubo SithLord Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Nov 4, 2010
    Globetrotter
    Andrew
    Hyubie, hows it going? Im just curious, why are you selling the e-pl2? And hows the x10 going for you? :)

3. Hyubie

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Oct 15, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Herbert
    Hey Adu -

Simple answer is, I have an E-PL3 :smile:. I'd like to explore the NEX, esp focus peaking. My brief but wonderful affair with the X10 sadly has ended.

4. MDM

MDM New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Aug 28, 2010
    Western North Carolina
    PM'd

5. Hyubie

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Oct 15, 2010