1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Black E-PL2, 17/2.8, VF-2

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by photobizzz, May 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. photobizzz

photobizzz Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Sep 1, 2011
    Decided to go back to film, I miss shooting and developing flilm a lot but have to sell my m4/3 gear to fund a used Leica body. All items are in EX or better condition and all work perfectly.

I will be shipping by USPS Priority with full insurance from APO AE 09364, it will take about 14 days to get to you in the USA maybe less. I am currently deployed with the US Army. All prices include shipping and paypal fees, if you are in Europe or elsewhere the price will be slightly higher to accommodate the higher shipping costs (approx. $20 more)

1. Olympus E-PL2 Black - Camera is in great shape with less than 1K actuations, comes with 1 Olympus Battery and 4 aftermarket batteries, charger, full body case, neck strap, and all documentation and disks in the box. I will also throw in 2 - 16GB Class 10 SDHC that are almost new. There are a couple of very small marks on the top of the camera in the plastic and a couple of hairline marks on the LCD, nothing more.
    $265

2. Olympus 17.2.8 Silver - Lens is in LN- condition, glass is perfect, comes with OEM front and rear caps and a RF style vented metal hood.
    $145

3. Olympus VF-2 - Purchased new from BH Photo, barely used, looks new. Comes with LARGE eyecup, original eyecup, felt bag, boxed with documentation.
    $160

4. Generic Leica Thread Mount to m4/3 adapter & Leica M to m4/3 (1) FREE with purchase of another item!

All three items together for $520 Shipped USPS Priority!

Panasonic 20/1.7 - Lens is in LN- condition, glass is perfect, comes with OEM front and rear caps, 46mm Hoya HMC UV, 46mm Tiffen .6 ND, 46mm RF style vented hood, lens bag, in original box.
    SOLD

Canon 55/1.2 FD - This is a bokeh monster, glass is perfect, no interior dust, aperture is dry and clicks firmly into place. The body of the lens is almost perfect, there is a small bit of paint rubbed off the knurling on the aperture ring where the lens would rest on the counter if mounted. It is visible in the photos. Comes with 58mm Hoya HMC UV, 58mm Tiffen Skylight 1B, 58mm Tiffen .09 ND, 58mm RF style vented hood, Fotodiox FD-m4/3 adapter, OEM front and rear Canon caps, m/43 rear cap for the adapter.
    SOLD

Panasonic 14/2.5 - Lens is in EX condition, glass is perfect except for one minute particle of dust that in no way affects IQ. Comes with UV, generic front cap, OEM rear cap.
    SOLD

I have more photos of the items but due to the restrictions from the forum here I could not upload them all and I would normally upload off site and link to the photos but the government network restrictions block my zenfolio and flickr account Please PM your email address to me and I will be happy to email you more photos of any of the items you would like to see.

Remember all prices are shipped USPS Priority with insurance and paypal fees incorporated. I have feeback here as well as over 600 positive on the auction site under "colin.pritchett". Please PM if interested, first "I'll take it" buys the items with verified payment, first come first served. Thanks for looking!

2. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Hi I am interested in Panasonic 20 mm 1.7 and how much u will be the shipping to AUSTRALIA?
    CHEERS
    Bhupinder

3. photobizzz

photobizzz Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Sep 1, 2011
    E-PL2, 17, 20, and VF-2 still available. I be happy to do a "deal" for multiple items, PM if interested.

4. letsgocoyote

letsgocoyote Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Nov 25, 2011
    PMd about 20mm

5. photobizzz

photobizzz Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Sep 1, 2011
    20mm has been sold, will do a nice price on the E-PL2, 17mm, and VF-2 together, how about $520 shipped USPS Priority in the US? PM if interested.

6. photobizzz

photobizzz Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Sep 1, 2011
    Now priced as a kit and photos updated

7. photobizzz

photobizzz Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Sep 1, 2011
    Price Drop to $500 shipped!