1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Black E-P3 and VF2 - truly like new PRICE DROP

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Luke, May 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    76   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    See latest post for current price.......

I have too many cameras and not enough time for shooting. The E-P3 drew the short straw since I've been using the X100 more lately.

The E-P3 I am offering is a black body with everything that came in the box (minus the lens). It also includes the essential (IMHO) additional large grip and 2 extra 3rd party batteries (although I can shoot nearly all day on 1 battery.....nice to know you have them). I can't find a mark on it anywhere...it truly is like new. I am selling it for $500 (including shipping to your US address).

I also have a VF-2 with larger eyecup. I am selling it for $175 (if the body sells first). It comes with all original packaging and documentation including the handy little pouch. It is also like new.

The body must sell before I'll let go of the viewfinder. You can put dibs in on the viewfinder if you want, but someone can still come along and buy the pair together. If the body is claimed first, then the viewfinder will be sold on its' own.

Buy them both for $620 (shipping included). 3% discount available for Paypal gift option to make it $600 even. Buy with confidence from a long time forum member with extensive feedback.

Sorry the photos aren't great...I'm running late for work.

DSCF8199 by Lukinosity, on Flickr

DSCF8203 by Lukinosity, on Flickr

DSCF8202 by Lukinosity, on Flickr

DSCF8205 by Lukinosity, on Flickr

2. Armanius

Armanius Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Feb 23, 2010
    Houston
    Muttley
    Nice package! I'd definitely consider if I hadn't just gotten my EM5. Some lucky person is going to reap the rewards from this bargain.

3. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    76   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    Now the price is even better.........

Price drop to encourage quick sale.....
    E-P3 - $475 (a lot of camera for a little dough)
    VF-2 - $150 (only available WITH the camera or after the camera sells)

together for only $575!

4. SCT

SCT Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Mar 8, 2011
    Landover, MD, USA
    Can I reserve the VF2? My VF2 has been injured in a freak accident. Saved the camera though :)

5. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    76   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    Hi SCT..... you can "reserve" the VF-2. If someone wants the E-P3 and NOT the viewfinder, you get first shot it. But if they want everything, they get everything. My main goal is to sell it all. I just won't sell the VF2 first because if the camera doesn't sell, I NEED the viewfinder. I hope you understand.

I'm not telling anyone how to run their business or anything, but if someone wants that E-P3, they should buy the combo and sell of the viewfinder....they could just about get the body down to $400 (which is just sick if you ask me)

payment pending for E-P3 and VF2......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.