COMPLETED Black E-M5 w/ 14-42mm & FL-300R flash

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by chiral, Apr 26, 2012.

1. chiral

chiral Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Feb 20, 2012
    Hi all,

I am in similar situation as Rick.

I ended up ordering two Black E-M5 with 14-42mm kits because my friend, which I ordered one of the kits for him, decided not to have one and wait for the silver.

So, I was going to return the kit & the flash to B&H. However, thinking back how impatient I was before getting my own E-M5, I decided to ask here if anyone wants to take it.

The boxes were NEVER opened for both camera and flash, and the inside contents were NEVER touched or turned on (I was busy playing with my own E-M5:smile:). So, I will leave honor of the unboxing ceremony to you:smile:

As for rebate, the boxes have UPC codes intact, and I will include the original B&H receipt for you.

I will accept paypal gift or regular paypal with 3% fees added. I will wait until Thursday midnight for the sale. Then, I will print the shipping label either to you or to B&H, and ship on Friday Morning

I do not have any reputation here. However I am just like anyone in the forum who loves taking pictures, and I just want to help out who are desperate to have it, just like myself few days ago. If anyone is not interested, I will simply return it to B&H, which probably is an easier solution.

So, in summary:

PRICE: $1285 - Paypal gift or please add 3%

$1099.99 (Camera lens kit)
    + $169.00 (flash)
    + $15.00 (shipping:smile:) (USPS Priority)
    = $ 1285

1) Black E-M5 with 14-42mm lens kit - never opened
    2) Olympus FL-300R flash (for rebate) - never opened
    3) Original B&H photo receipt (for rebate)

Shipping Date: Morning of Friday, April 27th
    -either to you or to B&H :smile:

Thank you for reading, and please PM for any questions.

Attached Files: