• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Black Contax G Zeiss Sonnar 90mm F2.8 | Location: 97031 USA | Ships: Worldwide

Buy/Sell feedback for Thatspec (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thatspec

New to Mu-43
Black Contax G Zeiss Sonnar 90mm F2.8 Leica M? | Location: 97031 USA | Ships: Worldwide

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> Black Contax G Zeiss Sonnar 90mm F2.8
</br>Prices</br> $399
</br>Location</br> 97031 USA
</br>Ships to</br> Worldwide
</br>Description</br> Black Contax G Zeiss Sonnar 90mm F2.8
I'm on the fence about letting this go but with two other 100mm lenses, this has seen virtually no use by myself or it appears anyone else, not that the results haven't been stellar. Comes with both caps, pouch, original box and all paperwork. Calling it 9+ but pretty hard to tell this has ever been used. Included Conus Priority mail if you cover the payment fees via the service of your choice. Pardon my phone pics, I can't get rid of the color caste.

<font color="red"> Just noticed this, Jieying-USA will convert your Contax G lenses to fully rangefinder coupled Leica M mount. Definitely going to have my black 45 done. I already have two other 100mm lenses so I'll leave this for the new owner to decide how to use it.</font>
Contax G G1 G2 Carl Zeiss Lens Convert to Leica M M8 M9 ZM Mount | eBay

View attachment 243712

View attachment 243713

View attachment 243714

8229604045_ac9521d026_b.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
  • Personal check
  • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
  • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
  • Other
Shipping method</br> USPS priority included Conus
</br>Shipping charge</br> $15 Conus, see listing for details. Intl at cost insurance required.
</br>Handling time</br> 2 business days
</br>References</br> FM
</br>Additional comments</br>
  • Not open to trade offers
Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom