1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Black body only OM-D's?

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by heli-mech, Apr 23, 2012.

1. heli-mech

heli-mech Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 9, 2012
    Vancouver Island, Canada
    Andrew
    Anybody heard anything on black body only's?

I'm at work so I can't call Olympus right now but I've send a message with no reply Fri and again today. Seems everything else is shipped in some quantity other than this setup.

2. starlabs

starlabs Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 30, 2010
    Los Angeles
    As far as I've seen/heard/read, no one has gotten body-only kits yet. It's all either with the 12-50 or 14-42 kits.

3. heli-mech

heli-mech Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 9, 2012
    Vancouver Island, Canada
    Andrew
    Think I've seen 1 or 2 reports of people getting shipping notices on silver bodies. Would have thought for olympus's higher end camera they would make the body only kits more available...

4. rstrader

rstrader Mu-43 Regular

Apr 12, 2012
    Colorado Springs
    I have a black body ordered form Olympus. They have authorized my credit card twice, a month apart. I guess they want to see if I have the funds to buy it. Other than that... nothing. I got the grip shipped from them several weeks ago. It's nice but I haven't been able to,get a picture with it yet.

5. landshark

landshark Mu-43 Veteran

Apr 27, 2010
    SO CAL
    Unlike with the Fuji XPro it looks like the body only orders will be the last to ship, mine has been on order since early Feb